FULL SEA FOOD PLATTER
The ultimate summertime favourite. Buy the freshest seafood you can for this simple platter with the dipping option of choice.
- 6 cooked lobsters, halved lengthways
- 6kg cooked prawns
- 1500 g smoked salmon slices
- Crushed ice, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- To make the seafood sauce, combine the mayonnaise, tomato sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and paprika in a small bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge to chill.
- To make the avocado & lime dressing, toast cumin in a saucepan over low heat for 1 min or until aromatic. Process in a food processor with avocado, garlic, lime juice and olive oil until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To make capsicum salsa, preheat a grill on medium. Cook the capsicum, skin-side up for 5 mins or until skin chars and blisters. Transfer to a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Set aside for 5 mins. Peel skin and finely chop capsicum. Add tomato, capers, vinegar and oil.
- Place lobsters, prawns and smoked salmon on a platter of ice. Serve with the seafood sauce, the avocado & lime dressing, the roasted capsicum & caper salsa, and the lime wedges.
- Free global shipping on all orders
- 30 days easy returns if you change your mind
- Order before noon for same day dispatch