YAM & VEGETABLE PORRIDGE
A one-pot yam dish which is typically eaten in Cameroon and Nigeria. So easy to make!
- 1 tuber yam
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 1 pound (about half kg) dried/smoked fish
- half cup crayfish
- half-one cup palm oil
- 2 cubes maggi seasoning
- half teaspoon salt
- 1 habanero or chili (hot pepper) – optional
- 1 handful spinach or other green leafy vegetable (bitterleaf/kale)
- Free global shipping on all orders
- 30 days easy returns if you change your mind
- Order before noon for same day dispatch
There are no reviews yet.