CLASSIC BEEF BURGER
There’s nothing quite like a good, juicy burger. And, yes, it is possible to eat burgers and lose weight!
1 lb extra-lean ground beef (at least 90%)
3 tbsp Black Pepper Marinade (see recipe below)
1 tsp kosher salt
4 gluten-free English muffins or burger buns, toasted
1 beefsteak tomato, cut into 1⁄2-inch slices
8 leaves Bibb lettuce
2 tbsp ketchup
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, marinade, and salt and let sit for 10 minutes.
2. While the beef is marinating, heat an outdoor grill or a grill pan over medium-high heat.
3. Form the beef mixture into 4 patties and grill for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. The center should be pink and juicy.
4. Spread each toasted burger bun top with 11⁄2 teaspoons ketchup and 11⁄2 teaspoons mustard. Place a burger on each toasted burger bun bottom and top with slices of red tomato, 2 lettuce leaves, and a burger top.
- Free global shipping on all orders
- 30 days easy returns if you change your mind
- Order before noon for same day dispatch