A classic Club Sandwich recipe with turkey, ham and bacon piled high, along with cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomato, in between fresh slices of toasted bread spread with homemade mayo.
I’m sure we’ve all heard of a Club Sandwich, and if you haven’t – it’s a must try! This double decker sandwich is super easy to make, piled high with fresh ingredients, layered between 3 slices of toasted bread.
- Bread – Use your preference of bread! Just make sure it’s toasted.
- Mayo – You can use my recipe for homemade mayonnaise or use your favourite!
- Meat – I used cooked bacon, deli turkey and ham slices!
- Tomato – Fresh tomatoes, sliced.
- Cheese – I used cheddar cheese, substitute for any cheese of your preference.
- Lettuce – I like using butter lettuce but iceberg or romaine works great too.
- Free global shipping on all orders
- 30 days easy returns if you change your mind
- Order before noon for same day dispatch