BOILED YAM AND EGG SAUCE
Egg sauce recipe is a dish cook with tomato, egg, pepper, onion, vegetable oil, and seasoning cube. It’s typically one of Nigerian staple food that is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Nigerian egg sauce is normally served with boiled plantain, fried plantain and egg sauce, fried yam egg recipe, egg and bread; it can also be served with spaghetti, as well as fried potato egg sauce.
Basically, there are different types of egg sauce recipes such as the regular
- Tomato and egg recipe
- Egg sauce with vegetable fluted pumpkin leave (Ugu)
- Corn beef egg stew
- Egg sauce with carrot and green peas.
- Free global shipping on all orders
- 30 days easy returns if you change your mind
- Order before noon for same day dispatch