Egusi Soup is thickened with ground melon seeds and contains leafy and other vegetables, seasonings, and meat. It is often eaten with dishes like amala, pounded yam (iyan), fufu, Eba etc.
- 4½ cups (600g) Egusi (Melon) seeds
- 2 cooking spoons red palm oil
- Beef: Best cut and Shaki (cow tripe)
- Fish: Dry Fish and Stock Fish
- 3 tablespoons ground crayfish
- Pepper and Salt (to taste)
- Vegetable: Nigerian pumpkin leaves, spinach or bitter leaves
- 3 small stock cubes
- 1 Ogiri Okpei (traditional locust bean seasoning: optional)
- Free global shipping on all orders
- 30 days easy returns if you change your mind
- Order before noon for same day dispatch
There are no reviews yet.