These ultra crispy baked potato wedges are coated in seasonings and cooked in the oven to golden brown perfection. These baked fries are the perfect side dish for almost any meal, they’re just as flavorful as the deep fried variety but with way less calories!
- 4 medium Russet potatoes scrubbed and cut into eighths
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat the foil with cooking spray.
Place the olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese in a gallon sized resealable bag.
Place the potato wedges in the bag and seal the bag. Shake to coat the potatoes evenly with the seasoning.
Spread the potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown and fork tender. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
- Free global shipping on all orders
- 30 days easy returns if you change your mind
- Order before noon for same day dispatch