Urhobo Owho Soup is a delicious soup from Delta State, Nigeria.
It goes well with yellow garri, starch, boiled yam and boiled plantains. Whichever you like, Owho Soup will not disappoint!
Ingredients for Owho Soup
- Assorted meat and fish. You can use:
- Cow Skin (ponmo)
- Cow tripe
- Shell fish
- Dry fish
- Stock fish
- Palm oil
- 2 teaspoons powdered edible potash (akanwu, kaun, keun)
- 3 tablespoons ground crayfish
- 1 cup garri
- Hot and spicy pepper (to taste)
- 2 stock cubes
- Free global shipping on all orders
- 30 days easy returns if you change your mind
- Order before noon for same day dispatch
There are no reviews yet.