THE LOCAL BURGER
This easy Homemade Beef Burger Recipe will have you skip the drive-through and head home to chow down on these instead! Super easy, only 5 ingredients!
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp cracked pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 Tbs dijon mustard
- 1.5 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- Gather all your ingredients.
- Mix the pepper, salt, dijon, and Worcestershire into the meat, gently.
- Form 8 patties (I have a shallow prep bowl I use to get them all the same size and use a scale to keep it even!)
- Heat a grill or a large skillet too high. Cook the patties for a few minutes on each side until done.
- Remove, and add to a toasted bun with lots of lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, and pickles.
- Add ketchup, mustard, and mayo as required.
- Free global shipping on all orders
- 30 days easy returns if you change your mind
- Order before noon for same day dispatch