CHEESE BURGER WITH FRIED MUSHROOMS
The CHEESEBURGER WITH FRIED MUSHROOMS Burger forgoes the constraints of the patty form to present a mushroom in its most dignified state—breaded, fried, full of cheese. It’s insanity!
- 1½ pound ground beef 80/20 or 90/10 mix
- 2 Tbsp. steak seasoning
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 cups sautéed mushrooms and onions
- 4 brioche buns
Heat grill or a pan on the stove over medium heat. Form 1½ pound lean ground beef into 4 even patties. Season each patty with 2 Tbsp. steak seasoning.
- Cook a batch of sauteed mushrooms and onions and set aside. This will take 10 minutes using the recipe linked in the ingredients. Keep warm by adding to a plate under foil. Then, add patties to the grill or pan. Cook for 8 minutes on one side, then flip and grill for about 6-8 minutes on the other side, or until cooked through. Top with a slice of Swiss cheese and allow it to melt while cooking.
- Remove burgers from the grill or pan and place each patty on a brioche bun. Top with sauteed mushrooms and onions, then serve.
- Free global shipping on all orders
- 30 days easy returns if you change your mind
- Order before noon for same day dispatch